Take a look at the list below and see what grabs your attention. You don't need to invest a lot to become part of something exciting!
• Sponsor a soloist - soloists all charge different amounts and we are certainly not going to divulge individual fees so in general the same amount will cover them all. (£500)
• Sponsor a member of the ensemble through the year (£500)
• Sponsor a section (eg the basses, the violas or the woodwind) for a concert (£300)
• Sponsor or dedicate a particular work that is programmed during the year (£50)
• Sponsor one of our essential, unique and personally named wheelie-trolleys containing 4 stands (£100)
• Sponsor the harpsichord for the year (£500)
• Sponsor the printed programmes for a concert AND have a page in the programme to use as you wish!(£200)
We have broken each of these down further in the sections which follow.. take a look.