Regular features include:
- THE BAR LINES INTERVIEW
- meet some of the fascinating people we come across in the life of Norwich Baroque.
Interviews so far have included:
- Baroque Dance - with Sasza Zargowski
- Restoring the "Fake Duke" - Eric Mawbey and the restoration of an Ebay purchase!
-"The candle man" - Jim Laws, the man behind Christmas by Candlelight
- Simon Heighes - music historian, writer and broadcaster...and our newest Honorary Friend
- David van Edwards - Norwich`s own expert luthier
- Our patron, countertenor Michael Chance CBE; his memories, his career so far and his plans for the future
- Dame Emma Kirkby - possibly the most famous soprano of her generation.
- Matt Wadsworth - our amazing blind theorbo player
- THE DICTIONARY DETOUR
- Moving for the 2nd time through the alphabet we have tackled subjects particularly relevant to the baroque world such as dance, facsimile and gut strings!
- EDITOR`S NOTES
- keep up to date with Norwich Baroque developments and plans as they happen and enjoy a look at life behind the scenes!
- PREVIEWS AND REVIEWS
- Looking forward to forthcoming concerts and back at those of the last quarter, making use of the excellent photos taken by Anna Meek, Niki Taigel. Peter King and Paul Hurst
...and lots more!